Price: USD 85.00
This 150+ pages resource is designed for Facility Management Professionals who recognize that it is critical to
sell a vision of facilities stewardship at every opportunity. The book helps professionals assess their current
marketing activities and provide direction on the development and execution of an effective marketing plan.
For facility managers, the goal is to build "identity" into the different strategies so clients can immediately see
the promise of success. Creating synergy between you, your organization, customers, strategic partners, senior
management and the profession is, at best, a mountain to climb. Setting goals and establishing measurement criteria
to reach and surpass successes. Once you designed your marketing plan, obtaining buy-in at all levels of the
organization is one of the next steps.
Resource materials cover the following key topical areas:
- Facility Management and marketing
- The marketing concept, process, and reasons
- Steps for Marketing your FM organization: market definition, mission statement, core tasks and goals, external
analysis, internal analysis, SWOT analysis, Gap analysis
- Formulating the key problem and developing marketing strategies
- Deciding on a strategy that suits your needs
- Developing an operational plan for implementation, monitoring, and feedback
- The future of marketing
- Examples of core FM tasks
Self-test section(s) included.
Free shipping to Singapore & South East Asia
SKU: MARK B S
Weight: 1.00 lbs
Back to Top